Flux Europe respects the privacy of all users of our site and ensures that the personal information you give us is treated confidentially. We use your data to process the orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest, we will only use this data with your permission. Flux Europe will not sell your personal information to third parties and will make it available exclusively to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Flux Europe uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- When you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- To make shopping at Flux Europe as pleasant as possible, we store with your permission your personal data and the data regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website. If you do not want this, it is best to disable cookies.
- We use your e-mail address to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer appreciate this, you can unsubscribe on our website.
- If you place an order with Flux Europe we save, if desired, your data on a Secure Server. You can enter a user name and password so that your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, not have to be entered again with every new order.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us to further develop and improve our site.
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but we reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not meet our site conditions.
- If you respond to a promotion or competition, we will ask for your name, address and e-mail address. We use this information to carry out the promotion, to announce the winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
Flux Europe does not sell your data
Flux Europe will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
By giving consent, these cookies will be used:
- Lightspeed: webshop functionality
- Yotpo: review information
- Google Analytics: website usage data
- Google Ads: advertisement linking
- Google Tag Manager: website usage data